How To Get Rid Of Hay Fever Naturally
There are a lot of Over The Counter (OTC) drugs that can assist with Hay Fever. You know, itchy watering eyes, stuffy or runny nose, and sneezing, sneezing, sneezing! The reason many people go with OTC’s is they are not aware of the possible negative effects such drugs can have one the body in the long run. Also I have noticed that many of these OTC drugs lose their effectiveness over time.
There is a natural way to get rid of Hay Fever, and that is with chocolate! Not any type of chocolate mind you, but a chocolate drink made by MXI called Activ™.
Activ™ is ideal for the purist, as it has been formulated with no added colors, no artificial flavors, and no preservatives. It’s also great for those with an energetic and active lifestyle. Plus not only that, the antioxidant score of Activ™ is an impressive 4,275/oz on the ORACfn scale!
The key ingredients in Activ™:
• Xocai’s antioxidant rich, cold-processed cacao
• Xocai’s proprietary XoVita, a high-antioxidant blend of cacao, acai and blueberries
• No artificial flavors, colors, preservatives or added caffeine.
• Sweetened with crystalline fructose, a low-glycemic sweetener.
Besides for working well on my Hay Fever Activ™ has many other benefits also, such as:
• Great source of natural, long-lasting energy
• Delivers superior antioxidant protection
• Protects the heart, brain, cells and major body organs
• Is the original healthy chocolate beverage
• Gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan friendly
• Diabetic friendly, low-glycemic
• A good source of fiber
Dexter Black…is Mr. Sweet
*The above statements have not be evaluated by the FTC. None of the above statements are intended as medical advice. Please see your professional physician for any serious medical conditions.